This is a review of the Hampton Inn on Swingley Ridge Road in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Every so often, my wife and I take a night out and stay at a local hotel. We’re fans of the Hilton Honors program, so we stay at the Hilton brand hotels. Hampton Inn is an affordable brand of theirs, which is why we stay there often.
The Hampton Inn on Swingley Ridge has a number of things going for it based on our stay:
- Beds. These are the brand new Hampton Inn only beds and are a dream to sleep on.
- Staff. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast. Fresh waffles, good eggs and a perky, helpful attendant in Antoinette. It made eating breakfast a joy. We didn’t feel rushed nor did we run out of anything.
- Television. New flat screen TVs with a wide assortment of channels.
There were a couple of things interesting about our stay:
- Air conditioner thermostat. You had to turn it down to 50 to get it to run. There was something wrong with the temp reading, so we just guessed and it seemed to work. I am sure had we mentioned something it would have been handled.
- Hot tub out of order. The hot tub down near the pool was out of order. It would have been nice if it had been mentioned on the website when we made our reservations.
If you’re in the St. Louis area and want a nice, welcoming hotel stay, the Hampton Inn on Swingley Ridge is what you are looking for.